FinalheroMS
Welcome to FinalheroMS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FinalheroMS
Welcome to FinalheroMS
FinalheroMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM APPLICATION

+18
Chady
zorthan
Sephiroth
Saki
dori123
gargolye
bakapanda
skyzalien
YouBoJi
nicholas94
x33Bishop
haleluya
SweetHeart
newbiegenius
Mateo
sijian_1995
timothy
Admin
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

GM APPLICATION - Page 2 Empty read (2)

Post  loucasjacob1 Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:11 pm

hello, fashion ms =D and gms etc.. i have came from oblivion ms (was a gm) and decided to come here,
I've experienced being a gm in 8 servers...*this can be my 9th*I've become a gm in TorakheMS,oblvionMS,KISSms,winterstory, and plenty of more.... now this proves that i like to experienced alot of servers, but i am going to stay in this one for a long time.. Some facts bout meh :
-kind
-Helpful
-follow all rules provided to gm's
- responsible

If i am a gm i can make a huge deal for u guys... i can force all my friends / cousins to come here, now, a way to prove this is that in oblivion i invited 30 of my friends and cousins to come there since i was a gm, i can immediately call them and tell them bout this server, well thanks alot for reading my post ; well ttyl fashion ms

p.s REMEMBER THE DEAL !!!!!!xD i promise ill bring them here (=

sincerely: loucas

my ign is : iLuke
peace out hommie's... ---- <3 ----- DONT FORGET THE DEAL IM MAKING WITH U GUYS FOR ME TO BECOME A GM =D also i live in canada so ppl in my timezone such as my friends, cousins and other new joiners, i can help them with questions provided etc..
loucasjacob1
loucasjacob1

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2