FinalheroMS
Welcome to FinalheroMS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FinalheroMS
Welcome to FinalheroMS
FinalheroMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jamie's GM Application

Go down

Jamie's GM Application Empty Jamie's GM Application

Post  Jamie Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:59 am

Hello gms and everyone out there. RedName Bad Luck xD

1.Name: Jamie Ling

2.Give me your character IGN :Jamie

3.Why do you want to be a GM?: i wanna Become a GM because im Loyal,Faithful,Kind and Loving &active. i can also help FashionMS in anyways like catching hackers, keep FashionMS player Comfortable in FashionMS ,have some fun,Prevent harrasment insultment,advertise or even Scaming. I also host events Daily so FashionMSwill not be too Boring or what so ever Lawls.

4.Are you experienced?:Yesh im experienced in around few server that is TsukiMS,CandiMS,ClimaxStory & FateMS.i know most of the commands but there maybe somemore Commands that i dont know so.. have to Learn xD

5.What will u do as a gm :i Will Catch All hackers,Host Events when Mapler are really bored or im Free i also will Help maplers in anyway .But i do not give item without OWner's Permission

6.Time Zone:Malaysia +8GMT

7.Age : 14

Last Words

i Hope u WahFu and other GMs will give me this chance on becoming a GM in this server . i will try my best to Learn fast from other maplers and whatsoever .im willing to obey GM rules and take this chance seriously so Thank you ~Sorry if i make a mistake in any of my sentence. i hope admin will accept me as a gm

Your Sincerely, Jamie [Jamie Ling]
[i][b]

Jamie

Back to top Go down