FinalheroMS
Welcome to FinalheroMS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FinalheroMS
Welcome to FinalheroMS
FinalheroMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am new to FashionMS(GM)

Go down

I am new to FashionMS(GM) Empty I am new to FashionMS(GM)

Post  kidd09 Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:54 am

I have heard much from this website from friends and i have visited many other private server websites i've played mapleses before and i want to try something new so i gave FasionMS a shot as i am typing I am downloading FasionMS so gimme a chance i will post my IGN later please get back to me asap thanks

I want to be GM cuz:I can help out with any host any event,i can help spot hackers and scammers and help you ban them,i can help you find any information that you need i am usually online so i can spot hackers as i previously said,i can update you regularly about gameplay and any suggestions made by newcommers like me and many other FashionMS players,i know your wondering why you should make me a GM in FashionMS the answer is why shouldn't you (not to be pushy) and finally i want to be a GM as i will make sure your server will be in a tip top shape and i will be recommending this server to all my friends and family increasing the popularity of this server

[.b]Joshua[/b][i][u]

kidd09

Back to top Go down