FinalheroMS
Welcome to FinalheroMS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FinalheroMS
Welcome to FinalheroMS
FinalheroMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM app!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

do you think i should be GM

GM app!!!!! I_vote_lcap0%GM app!!!!! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
GM app!!!!! I_vote_lcap0%GM app!!!!! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

GM app!!!!! Empty GM app!!!!!

Post  leonski Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:29 am

first i will introduce myself my person is called leonski not to shore what lvl because it keep changing if any one wants to speak to me my MSN address is smiley-grenade@hotmail.co.uk so just add me if you have any questions.
now about my experience i try to find every game that is in beta testing even if it is bad i just want to make shore the game works and runs properly i have all ways been accepted for the beta test so far Very Happy
so if u make me a GM i will ban any hackers report any glitches or bugs and try to fix them myself i have played the game for at least 4 years but for the past year and a half been playing private servers i managed to make a private server but wasn't to good so i found this server and i love it so because of my experience playing i will be able to answer any questions but if i dont no the answer i will find it out.
i am familiar with the other GMs as i was in a party with them yesterday was fun lol i can speak full English as i am English i am studying ICT. if there is anything else you need to no just ask us in game on MSN or post a reply i will try to answer it.
and i have a asome sense of humor

thank you for taking your time to read my application i hope u let me be a GM What a Face afro

leonski

Back to top Go down

GM app!!!!! Empty ...

Post  koiUltimas Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:54 pm

koiUltimas
Adminstrative FashionMS Maplers(GM-to-be)
Adminstrative FashionMS Maplers(GM-to-be)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum